Neha Mishra1 , Saurabh Mishra*2, Ranu Prasad3
1 Department of Food, Nutrition and Public Health, ECHS,SHUATS, Prayagraj, UP,211007, India.email@example.com
2 Indian Institute of Information Technology, Allahabad, Prayagraj, UP, India. firstname.lastname@example.org
3 Department of Food, Nutrition and Public Health, ECHS, SHUATS, Prayagraj, UP ,India email@example.com
E-mail : * Corresponding author: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Antolin G, Tinaut FV, Briceno Y. (2002), Optimisation of biodiesel production by sunflower oil transesterification. Bioresour Technol; 83:111–4.
- Bhatt NC, Panwar A, Bisht TS, Tamta S. (2014). Coupling of algal biofuel production with wastewater. The scientific world journal.
- Brennan L, Owende P (2010). Biofuels from microalgae—a review of technologies for production, processing, and extractions of biofuels and co-products. Renew Sust Energ Rev; 14:557–577
- Chinnasamy, S., Bhatnagar, A., Hunt, R.W. and Das, K.C., (2010). Microalgae cultivation in a wastewater dominated by carpet mill effluents for biofuel applications. Bioresource technology, 101(9):.3097-3105.
- Cheng JJ and Timilsina GR (2011). Status and Barriers of advanced biofuel technologies: A review, Renew Energ, 36: 3541-9.
- Chisti Y. (2007), Biodiesel frommicroalgae. Biotechnology Advances;25(3):294–306.
- Danquah, M.K., Ang, L., Uduman, N., Moheimani, N., Fordea, G.M., (2009). Dewatering of microalgal culture for biodiesel production: exploring polymer flocculation and tangential flow filtration. J. Chem. Technol. Biot. 84(7): 1078–1083.
- Dębowski, M., Zieliński, M., Grala, A. and Dudek, M., (2013). Algae biomass as an alternative substrate in biogas production technologies. Renewable and Sustainable Energy Reviews, 27:596-604.
- Demirbas A. (2010), Use of algae as biofuel sources. Energy Conversion and Management; 51:2738–49.
- Demirbas A, Fatih Demirbas M. (2011), Importance of algae oil as a source of biodiesel. Energy Conversion and Management; 52:163–70.
- Demirbas MF 2011. Biofuels from algae for sustainable development, Applied Energy, 88(10): 3473–80
- Ejikeme PM, Anyaogu ID, Ejikeme CL, Nwafor NP, Egbuonu CA, Ukogu K, Ibemesi JA. (2010), Catalysis in biodiesel production by transesterification processes-An insight. Journal of Chemistry;7(4):1120-32.
- Enzing, C., Ploeg, M., Barbosa, M. and Sijtsma, L., (2014). Microalgae-based products for the food and feed sector: an outlook for Europe. JRC Scientific and policy reports, pp.19-37.
- FAO. (2008) The state of food and agriculture. New York: Food and Agriculture Organization.
- FAO. (2010). Algal based biofuel. A Review of challenges and opportunities for Developing Countries”. Food and Agriculture Organization of United Nations.
- Harun R, Danquah MK, Forde GM. 2010. Microalgal biomass as a fermentation feedstock for bioethanol production. J Chem Technol Biotechnol. 85(2):199–203.
- Gangl D, Zedler JA, Rajakumar PD, Martinez EM, Riseley A, Włodarczyk A, Purton S, Sakuragi Y, Howe CJ, Jensen PE, Robinson C. (2015). Biotechnological exploitation of microalgae. J of Exp Botany. 66(22):6975-90.
- Giakoumis, E. G. (2013). A statistical investigation of biodiesel physical and chemical properties, and their correlation with the degree of unsaturation. Renewable Energy, 50:858-878.
- Gong Y, Jiang M. (2011), Biodiesel production with microalgae as feedstock: from strains to biodiesel. Biotechnol letters; 33(7):1269-84.
- Gouveia, L., Oliveira, A.C., (2009). Microalgae as a raw material for biofuels production. J. Ind. Microbiol. Biotechnol. 36: 269–274.
- Hossain A. B. M. S., Nasrulhaq Boyce A., Salleh A., Chandran S.(2010). Biodiesel production from waste soybean oil biomass as renewable energy and environmental recycled process, African Journal of Biotechnology, 9:4233-4240.
- Kiran Kumar, (2013), Performance and Emission Analysis of Diesel Engine Using Fish Oil and Biodiesel Blends with Isobutanol as an Additive, American Journal of Engineering Research, 2, 322-329.
- Latif, M.A.A., Yusof, A.A., Shukor, A.Z., Habidi, F.A., Nor, N.F.M., Akop, M.Z., mohd Hanafi, M.H. and Roslizar, A., (2017). Nanostructure and oxidation properties investigation of engine using Jatropha biodiesel as engine fuel. In MATEC Web of Conferences (Vol. 90, p. 01046). EDP Sciences.
- Mata T.M., Anto´ nio A. Martins, Nidia. S. Caetano, (2009), Microalgae for biodiesel production and other applications: A review. Renew Sustain Energy Rev.
- Moore A. (2008), Biofuels are dead: long live biofuels(?)—part one. New Biotechnology;25(1):6–12.
- Park H, Lee CG. (2016), Theoretical calculations on the feasibility of microalgal biofuels: utilization of marine resources could help realizing the potential of microalgae. Biotechnology journal;11(11):1461-70.
- Pittman, J.K., Dean, A.P. and Osundeko, O., (2011). The potential of sustainable algal biofuel production using wastewater resources. Bioresource technology, 102(1):17-25.
- Rawat S, Jugran AK, Bahukhandi A, Bahuguna A, Bhatt ID, Rawal RS, Dhar U. (2016), Anti-oxidant and anti-microbial properties of some ethno-therapeutically important medicinal plants of Indian Himalayan Region. Biotech. 6(2):154.
- Richardson JW, Johnson MD, Outlaw JL. (2012), Economic comparison of open pond raceways to photo bio-reactors for profitable production of algae for transportation fuels in the Southwest. Algal Res, 1(1): 93–100.
- Searchinger T, Heimlich R, Houghton RA, Dong F, Elobeid A, Fabiosa J, et al (2008) . Use of U.S. croplands for biofuels increases greenhouse gases through emissions from land-use change. Science;319(5867):1238–40.
- Sheehan J, DunahayT, Benemann J, Roessler PA. (1998), Look back at the US department of energy’s aquatic species program: biodiesel from algae, NREL/ TP-580-24190.USA: National Renewable Energy Laboratory.
- Spolaore, P., C. Joannis-Cassan, E. Duran, and A. Isambert, (2006), Commercial applications of microalgae,” Journal of Bioscience and Bioengineering, 101 ( 2): 87–96.
- Sydney, E.D., Da Silva, T.E., Tokarski, A., Novak, A.D., De Carvalho, J.C., Woiciecohwski, A.L., Larroche, C. and Soccol, C.R., (2011). Screening of microalgae with potential for biodiesel production and nutrient removal from treated domestic sewage. Applied Energy, 88(10):.3291-3294.
- Vanthoor-Koopmans M, Wijffels RH, Barbosa MJ, Eppink MH. (2013), Biorefinery of microalgae for food and fuel. Bioresour. Technol; 135:142-9
- Yang, J., Xu, M., Zhang, X., Hu, Q., Sommerfeld, M. and Chen, Y., (2011). Life-cycle analysis on biodiesel production from microalgae: water footprint and nutrients balance. Bioresour technol, 102(1):159-165.
- 36. Williams PJlB, Laurens LM. (2010), Microalgae as biodiesel & biomass feedstocks: review& analysis of the biochemistry, energetic & economics. Energy and Environmental Science; 3:554–90