- Akintunde, E. A. (2017). Theories and concepts for human behavior in environmental preservation J. Environ. Sci. Public Health., 1 (2) (2017), pp. 120-133
- Abubakar, S. M. (2019, December 4). Pakistan 5th most vulnerable country to climate change,
reveals Germanwatch report. DAWN.COM. https://www.dawn.com/news/1520402
- Ajzen I. The theory of planned behavior. Organizational behavior and human decision processes. 50 (1991): 179-211.
- Ajzen, I. (1991). The Theory of Planned Behavior. Organizational Behavior and Human Decision Processes, 50, 179-211.
- Arora, L., &Agarwal, S. (2011). Knowledge, Attitude and Practices Regarding Waste Management in Selected Hostel Students of University Of Rajasthan, Jaipur. International J Chemistry Environment Pharm Res, 2(1), 40-43.
- Asunta, T. (2003). Knowledge Of Environmental Issues: Where Pupils Acquire Information and How It Affects Their Attitudes, Opinions, And Laboratory Behaviour. The University of Jyväskylä.
- Brandon, G., & Lewis, A. (1999). Reducing household energy consumption: A qualitative and quantitative field study. Journal of Environmental Psychology, 19, 75-85.
- Norizan Esa (2010) Environmental knowledge, attitude and practices of student teachers, International Research in Geographical and Environmental Education, 19:1, 39-50, DOI:
- F. Aslam; Environmental impact assessment system in Pakistan-overview, implementation and effectiveness. Master "s Thesis Stockholm: KTH Royal Institute of Technology (2006)
- Chaudry, Q. uz Z. (2017). CLIMATE CHANGE PROFILE OF PAKISTAN. Asian Development Bank. http://dx.doi.org/10.22617/TCS178761
- Dalelo, A. (2006). Principles and Practice of Environmental Education: Focus On Ethiopia. Unpublished Course Module.
- Dhindsa, T. A. (2017). Education for Sustainable Development: Challenges in Pakistan. In R. N. Gorana & P. R. Kanaujia (Eds.), Reorienting Educational Efforts for Sustainable
Development: Experiences from South Asia (pp. 165–178). Springer Netherlands.
- Dimitriou, A., & Christidou, V. (2011). Causes and Consequences of Air Pollution and Environmental Injustice as Critical Issues for Science and Environmental Education. The Impact of Air Pollution on Health, Economy, Environment and Agricultural Sources. https://doi.org/10.5772/17654
- EEA. (2010). The European environment – state and outlook 2010. EEA.
- Farooqi, A., & Fatimah, H. (2010). Historical perspective of environmental education and its
objectives in Pakistan. Science, 29(1).
- Finch, A. (2012). Attitude Change Through Learning. In N. M. Seel (Ed.), Encyclopedia of the Sciences of Learning (pp. 369–371). Springer US.
- Huang, H. P., & Yore, L. D. (2005).A comparative study of Canadian and Taiwanese grade 5 children's environmental behaviors, attitudes, concerns, emotional dispositions, and knowledge. International Journal of Science and Mathematics Education, 1(4), 419-448.
- . Huang, H. P., & Yore, L. D. (2005).A comparative study of Canadian and Taiwanese grade 5 children's environmental behaviors, attitudes, concerns, emotional dispositions, and knowledge. International Journal of Science and Mathematics Education, 1(4), 419-448.
- Hungerford, H. R., & Volk, T. L. (1990). Changing learner behavior through environmental education. The journal of environmental education, 21(3), 8-21.
- . Ibrahim, A. N., & Asmawi, M. Z. (2012). The level of awareness towards environmental issues and concern among students in tertiary level: Case study of universities students in Kuala Lumpur and Klang Valley of Malaysia. In APSA Congress 2011 (Vol. 10).
- Hopper, J. R., & Nielsen, J. M. (1991). Recycling as altruistic behavior: Normative and behavioral strategies to expand participation in a community recycling program. Environment and behavior, 23(2), 195-220.
- Jenkins, E. W., & Pell, R. G. (2006). "Me and the Environmental Challenges": A survey of English secondary school students' attitudes towards the environment. International Journal of Science Education, 28(7), 765-780.
- Kuhlemeier, H., Bergh, H. V. D., & Lagerweij, N. (2010). Environmental Knowledge, Attitudes,
and Behavior in Dutch Secondary Education. The Journal of Environmental Education, 30(2),
- Kennelly, R., Kavanagh, D. O., Hogan, A. M., &Winter, D. C. (2008). Oestrogen and the Colon:
Potential Mechanisms for Cancer Prevention. The lancet oncology, 9(4), 385-391.
- Khan, M. A., & Ghouri, A. M. (2011).Environmental Pollution: Its Effects on Life and Its
Remedies. Researcher World: Journal of Arts, Science & Commerce, 2(2), 276-285.
- Li, Q., Wang, B., Yu, C., Deng, H., Liu, L., & Huang, W. (2019). Key Factors Affecting
Environmental Protection Values in China. Sustainability, 11(2), 304.
- Liarakou, G., Athanasiadis, I., & Gavrilakis, C. (2011). What Greek Secondary School Students
Believe about Climate Change?. International Journal of Environmental and Science
Education, 6(1), 79-98.
- Manisalidis, I., Stavropoulou, E., Stavropoulos, A., & Bezirtzoglou, E. (2020). Environmental
and Health Impacts of Air Pollution: A Review. Frontiers in Public Health, 8.
- Mustafa, M. I. | A. O. M. | N. N. B. | T. C. | T. S. | M. A. (2019, December 20). Why Pakistan
needs to deal with air pollution on an emergency footing. DAWN.COM.
- Mifsud, M. C. (2012). A meta-analysis of global youth environmental knowledge, attitude and
- Olufemi, A. C., Mji, A., & Mukhola, M. S. (2016). Assessment of secondary school students'
awareness, knowledge and attitudes to environmental pollution issues in the mining regions
of South Africa: Implications for instruction and learning. Environmental Education
Research, 22(1), 43–61. https://doi.org/10.1080/13504622.2014.984162
- Palmberg, I. E., &Kuru, J. (2000). Outdoor Activities as a Basis for Environmental
Responsibility. The Journal of Environmental Education, 31(4), 32-36.
- Pickens, J. (2005). Attitudes and perceptions. Organizational Behavior in Health Care, 4(7).
- Repar, N., Jan, P., Nemecek, T., Dux, D., & Doluschitz, R. (2018). Factors Affecting Global
versus Local Environmental and Economic Performance of Dairying: A Case Study of Swiss
Mountain Farms. Sustainability, 10(8), 2940. https://doi.org/10.3390/su10082940
- Pinar, W. F., Reynolds, W. M., Slattery, P., &Taubman, P. M. (1995).Understanding Curriculum. An Introduction to the Study of Historical and Contemporary Curriculum Discourses. Counterpoints: Studies in the Postmodern Theory of Education, Vol 17. Peter
Lang Publishing, Inc., 62 W. 45th Street, New York, NY 10036.
- Sánchez-Triana, E., Enriquez, S., Afzal, J., Nakawaga, A., & Khan, A. S. (2014). Air Pollution in Pakistan. In Cleaning Pakistan's Air: Policy Options to Address the Cost of Outdoor Air Pollution (Vol. 1–0, pp. 57–81). The World Bank. https://doi.org/10.1596/978-1-4648-0235-5_ch2
- Singh, A., &Agrawal, M. (2007).Acid Rain and its Ecological Consequences. Journal of Environmental Biology, 29(1), 15.
- Shahid, J. (2009). Climate change effects to hit Pakistan hard: IPCC Chief. Daily Dawn, 14th January.
- Somanathan, R. (2010). Multifaceted Approach to Resveratrol Bioactivity: Focus On Antioxidant Action, Cell Signaling and Safety. Oxidative medicine and cellular longevity, 3(2), 86-100.
- Spiropoulou, D., Antonakaki, T., Kontaxakaki, S. and Bouras, S. 2007. Primary teachers'
literacy and attitudes on education for sustainable development. Journal of Science Education and Technology., 16: 443–450
- Shahid, Z., & Piracha, A. (2016). Awareness of Climate Change Impacts and Adaptation at Local Level in Punjab, Pakistan. In B. Maheshwari, V. P. Singh, & B. Thoradeniya (Eds.), Balanced Urban Development: Options and Strategies for Liveable Cities (pp. 409–428).
Springer International Publishing. https://doi.org/10.1007/978-3-319-28112-4_25
- Sund, P., &Wickman,P. O. (2008). Teachers' Objects of Responsibility: Something to Care about in Education for Sustainable Development? Environmental Education Research, 14(2),
- Summers, M., Corney, G., &Childs, A. (2003).Teaching Sustainable Development in Primary Schools: An Empirical Study of Issues for Teachers. Environmental education research, 9(3), 327-346.
- Singh, J. (2005). Environment and development: Challenges and Opportunities. IK International Pvt Ltd.
- Sultan, S., Ajmal, M., & Lodhi, M. F. (2016). Environmental Awareness among Trainee Teachers at Tertiary Level in Pakistan: Need, Scope, Challenges and Opportunities. Bulletin of Education and Research, 38(2), 123-134.
- Tambovceva, T. (2016). Classification of factors influencing environmental management of enterprise. Technological and Economic Development of Economy, 22(6), 867–884.
- Tilbury, D. (2011). Higher education for sustainability: a global overview of commitment and progress. Higher education in the world, 4(1), 18-28.
- Turner, A. G., &Slingo, J. M. (2009). Uncertainties in Future Projections of Extreme Precipitation in the Indian Monsoon Region. Atmospheric Science Letters, 10(3), 152-158.
- Vining, J., & Ebreo, A. (2002). Emerging theoretical and methodological perspectives on