Amna Faisal¹ , Bahadir Tunaboylu² , Ismail Koyuncu3
1 Department of Industrial Engineering, Istanbul Sehir University, Turkey. IQTM, University of the Punjab, Pakistan.
Department of Industrial Engineering, Istanbul Sehir University, Turkey
Environmental Engineering Department, Istanbul Technical University, Turkey
E-mail : firstname.lastname@example.org,email@example.com, firstname.lastname@example.org
- Badema D. (2005). Sustainable Development in Bosnia and Herzegovina. Retrieved from http://webcache.googleusercontent.com/search?q=cache:http://kurs.uib.no/geografi-online/302/papers/dizdar.doc
- Bhada-Tata, D. H. and P., & Wledge. (2012). Solid Waste, What a Waste 2012 World fact sheet. Wold Bank.
- EPI, Y. U. (2018). Yale University variables names. Retrieved from https://epi.envirocenter.yale.edu/downloads/epi2018variablenamesv07.xlsx
- European Commission. (2015). The 2030 Agenda for Sustainable Development and SDGs - Environment - European Commission. Retrieved from http://ec.europa.eu/environment/sustainable-development/SDGs/index_en.htm
- Frank, V. (2004). Country Classification by UN. World Bank Report, Msc.
- Fukuda P. (2016). From the Millennium Development Goals to the Sustainable Development Goals. Gender & Development, 24(1), 43–52.
- Goines, L., & Hagler, L. (2007). Noise Pollution: A Modern Plague. Southern Medical Journal, 100(3), 287–294.
- Hsu, A., Sherbinin, A. De, Johnson, L., Hawkins, N., Schwab, F., & Stahl, S. (2013). Retrieved from http://epi.yale.edu/content/measuring-progress-practical-guide-developers-environmental-performance-index-epi
- Jaehn, F. (2016). Sustainable Operations. European Journal of Operational Research, 253(2), 243–264.
- Jaffry. H. (2013). Transportation In The Developing World (Third World) | Facts and Details. Retrieved October 24, 2018, from http://factsanddetails.com/world/cat57/sub382/item2140.html#chapter-9
- L. John Smith. (2017). Driver WARNING - honking car horn can land you £1,000 fine | Express.co.uk. Retrieved October 26, 2018, from https://www.express.co.uk/life-style/cars/809642/driving-law-honking-car-horn-UK-fine
- MDGs, U. (2000). United Nations News Centre. Retrieved November 3, 2018, from www.un.org/apps/news/infocus/UNdecoded/UNdecoded.asp?NewsID=1330&sID=48
- NationMaster. (2014). All countries compared for Transport > Road > Motor vehicles per 1000 people. Retrieved from http://www.nationmaster.com/country-info/stats/Transport/Road/Motor-vehicles-per-1000-people
- Pirrera, S., De Valck, E., & Cluydts, R. (2010). Nocturnal road traffic noise: A review on its assessment and consequences. Environment International, 36(5), 492–498.
- Roberto B. (2016). Environmental Performance Index greenwashes the rich – Global Policy Watch. Retrieved May 23, 2018, from www.globalpolicywatch.org/blog/2016/05/09/.
- Sarvajayakesavalu, S. (2015). Addressing challenges of developing countries in implementing five priorities for sustainable development goals. Ecosystem Health and Sustainability, 1(7), art24–art24.
- Sn, C., & Chadar, K. (2017). Solid waste pollution : a hazard to environment. Recent Advances in Petrochemical Science (RAPSCI), 2(3), 2–4. Retrieved from https://juniperpublishers.com/rapsci/pdf/RAPSCI.MS.ID.555586.pdf
- Social watch. (2017). criticism on Yale EPI. Retrieved June 5, 2018, from http://www.socialwatch.org/fr/node/17303
- Socialprogress. (2017). 2017 Social Progress Index. Retrieved June 1, 2018, from https://www.socialprogressindex.com/?tab=4
- Stern, B. S., & Epner, T. (2018). Social ! Progress ! Index ! Methodology ! Summary ! Retrieved from www.socialprogress.org
- Stern, S., Wares, A., & Epner, T. (2017). Social Progress Index 2017. Methodology Report. Retrievedfromhttps://www.socialprogressindex.com/assets/downloads/resources/en/English-2017-Social-Progress-Index-Findings-Report_embargo-d-until-June-21-2017.pdf
- Stiftung, B. (2016). Country Reports. Retrieved October 28, 2018, from https://www.bti-project.org/en/country-reports/
- Stronati, D. (2018). Social sustainability vs environmental sustainability. Which matters most? | Institution of Civil Engineers. Retrieved October 28, 2018, from https://www.ice.org.uk/news-and-insight/the-civil-engineer/june-2018/social-vs-environmental-sustainability
- UN SDGs. (2016). Sustainable Development Goals symbols. Retrieved November 3, 2018, from https://www.un.org/sustainabledevelopment/blog/2015/12/sustainable-development-goals-kick-off-with-start-of-new-year/
- UNCTAD. (2018). Achieving the sustainable development goals in the least developed countries.
- UNDP. (2015). Sustainable Development Goals | UNDP. Retrieved from http://www.undp.org/content/undp/en/home/sustainable-development-goals.html
- University, Y. (2018). 2018 EPI Results. Retrieved from https://epi.envirocenter.yale.edu/epi-topline
- World Bank. (2018). Turkey Overview. http://www.worldbank.org/en/country/turkey/overview#3
- Yale University. (2018). Introduction | Environmental Performance Index. New York. Retrieved from https://epi.envirocenter.yale.edu/2018-epi-report/introduction