The paper presents the current way of elaboration of the topographical and cadastral documentation needed in the process of tracking the behavior of hydrotechnical constructions such as earth dam. The studied area is represented by the accumulation of Pârcovaci located in the Deleni territorial administrative unit in Iași county. Using topo-geodetic measurements the magnitude of the vertical displacement of the studied construction were determined. The measurements were performed during the exploitation period of the dam, during 23 series of observations. Thus, there were highlighted the displacements of landmarks located on coping dam, downstream slope and outlet tower. Charts of evolution over time of vertical deformation have been made according to field observation. Also, the suface of the land corresponding to the whole of the accumulation of Pârcovaci was registered at Office of Cadastre and Real Estate Advertising Iași, through first registration documentation. This has made precise spatial delimitation of the set of lands and construction of studied area, and the whole land was recorded in the land book by assigning a unique cadastral number.
- Bălan I., (2018) Acumulare Pârcovaci. Regulament de exploatare, Administrația Națională ”Apele Române” Administrația Bazinală de Apă Prut Bârlad
- Boariu C., (2016) Safety assurance on existing dams. Case study – Sârca dam, Buletinul Institutului Politehnic din Iași, vol. 62 (66), nr.3-4, secția Hidrotehnică, pp. 59-66
- Boș N., Iacobescu O., Boș N.C., (2015) Topografie Digitală , editura C.H. Beck, București, pp. 130-331
- Dumitrache C. G., (2018) Topography and Cadastral Applications, International Journal of Recent Technology and Engineering, volume 7, issue 2, pp. 7-10
- Luca M., Luca A.L., Toma D., Tămășanu F., (2017) Update of the topographic parameters of the structural elements to the pipes network, Revcad, volume 23, ”1 Decembrie 1918” University, Alba Iulia, pp. 137-144
- Riccardo B., Noemi Emanuela C., Carlo L. G., Pinto L., Tornatore V., (2018) Estimating and comparing dam deformation using classical and GNSS techniques, Sensors, volume 18, nr. 756, pp.1-11. https://doi.org/10.3390/s1803075
- Ruijie X., Xiaohui Z., Weiping J., Qusen C., (2018) Simultaneous estimation of dam displacement and reservoir level variation from GPS measurement, Elsevier, measurement 122, pp. 247-256. https://doi.org/10.1016/j.measurement.2018.03.036
- Wang W., Chen Z., Li X., (2018) The arrangement of deformation monitoring project and analysis of monitoring data of a hydropower engineering safety monitoring system, ICEESE 2017, IOP Conf. Series: Earth and Environmental Science, nr. 128, pp. 1-8. doi :10.1088/1755-1315/128/1/012006
- *** NP087-2003 - Normativ de urmărirea comportării construcțiilor hidrotehnice.
- *** STAS 4294-73 – mărci pentru nivelment și triangulație geodezică – reperele de adâncime și de suprafață.
- *** STAS 788390 - Construcții hidrotehnice. Supravegherea comportării în timp.
- *** STAS 2745 – 90 - UCTC prin măsurători topometrice.
- *** Legea 7/1996 - Legea cadastrului și a publicității imobiliare.
- *** http://www.ocpi-ms.ro/e-Terra3.html.